Sunday 25 July 2010

My Journal Wrecking!

I’ve had my Journal for a few months, and now that I’m online I can start blogging it… 

DSC00599

As you can see, it’s quite full (and I’ve not even done half of the pages yet!!)

DSC00600


DSC00610This is one of the first pages I did – Me and Donna raided the stationery cupboard at work!!

 

 

 

 

DSC00617

I love this page, firstly I drew around my hand in random places.

Then I coloured them in to show the different hands in watercolour crayons, which gave it a lovely effect.

 

 

DSC00624

I used Crayola Metallics for this, as you can see I have just doodled all over the page!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I need to finish some more pages off, then I will add them on!!

3 comments:

  1. Great start Sallie but what is going on with the bit of fern sticking out?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness your book looks full:) makes mine look sad!!! (must do some more to it!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your journal is looking amazing Sallie. Welcome to Blogland btw ♥ Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete