Sunday 8 August 2010

Nan’s 80th Birthday

DSC00692

It’s my Nan’s 80th Birthday this month, so I’ve finally managed to get crafting and make her card.

DSC00694

 

DSC00693

 


I have used one of Mum’s stamped images she got from the Retreat and backed it onto purple & green card with some patterned paper from a paper stack.

I’m not sure where the flowers and foliage are from, just something I found in my craft stash.

DSC00695

 

I have used white patterned cardstock, it has embossed birds and dots on it.

 

 

I have finished the card off with ‘Happy 80th Birthday’ using silver peel-offs.

6 comments:

  1. Well done Sal - raiding my stash comes in useful then!
    I'm sure Nan will love it, don't forget to put it in the post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nan is going to love this beautiful card, Sallie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, what a wonderful keepsake for your Nan. :)
    Hugs, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab job on the card Sallie, hope your nan has a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really pretty, your nan will love it

    ReplyDelete