Sunday 12 September 2010

Two special little girls!

It is my two nieces Birthdays this month. (Ages 6 & 9)

I have done the same layout for each card, just adapted them with different themes.

DSC00717

Both images are from the MCS Reigning Cats & Dogs disc along with the backing papers.

DSC00719


I have used plain cardstock for both and folded it into a shortfall square card.

The image has been decoupaged and positioned centrally on the card, overlapping the edge.

 

 

DSC00715

 

I’ve finished the cards off with gems / pearls in the top left along with silver ‘Niece’ peel-offs on some cardstock along with more shiny embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. I like the design of these cards Sallie. Cute images.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just having a catch up with all your recent blogging - fabby cards x

    ReplyDelete